This profile mainly focuses on how candidates plan out to bring out business or clients for business development of our organization, The candidate should have a good understanding of the organizations on both sides (competitors) as they would have to strategize and plan out different ways to reach out to clients for projects.
- Pursuing or completed MBA in Computer Science or a similar field.
- The candidate has to qualify for the initial round of interviews followed by a presentation and a final interview.
- Good communication skills.
- The role requires a good understanding of the business – both you and your competitor’s.
- Should have skills to convince or persuade stakeholders.
- Should be able to research and identify the new business opportunities like:
- Global market space
- Growth areas
- Products and Services
- Figure out new ways of reaching out to the existing market.
- You have to understand the need of clients and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet those needs.
- Strategize while carrying out your plan to develop and improve the business.
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone, foster and develop relationships with customers/clients.