A DevOps Engineer with technical skills in the development cycle and operations skills for maintenance and support. To oversee the code releases, combining an understanding of both engineering and coding. From creating and implementing systems software to analyzing data to improve existing ones, also to increase productivity in the workplace. Good understanding of the software development lifecycle and have a clear understanding of various automation tools for developing digital pipelines (CI/ CD pipelines).
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Should have production-grade application deployment experience on Kubernetes & AWS.
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure.
- Excellent understanding of Ruby, Python, Perl, and Java.
- Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL, Mongo.
- Excellent troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs.
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services.
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles.
- Must have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
Must have a minimum of 2 years of relative experience to apply for this position.